1. All of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
2. On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the
Parliament building is an American flag.
3. If she were life size, Barbie's measurements are: 39-23-33.
4. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange,
silver or purple.
5. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
6. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial
on the back of the $5 bill.
7. Almonds are members of the peach family.
8. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
9. Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
10. There are only four words in the English language which end
in"-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
11. The longest place-name still in use is:
a New Zealand hill.
12. Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina
de los Angeles de Porciuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its
13. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
14. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
15. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
16. In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed
on a watch is 10:10.
17. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
18. The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.
19. The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses
II who fathered over 160 children.
20. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after
Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a
21. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
22. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
23. On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper
left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider
hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.
24. The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
25. Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You" theme? Why
it's Paul Reiser himself.
26. The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy moth
from 1.8 miles away.
27. The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the
creator Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z,
28. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar
tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
29. Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
30. John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
31. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
32. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
33. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the